Make a call to SL Hotline to start a business with us or more detail information you would like to know.
As long as our business situations are changing & developing and the increasing of demand & Supply, reaching the consumer goods in time with specified quality & quantity is getting the most important factor in our Supply Chain sector. Mean why Distribution Centers are the major need for every successful business organization.
In 2019, Super light logistics was very proudly launched the own Distribution Centers for the customers that the imported goods can directly be redistributed to their wholesalers, retailers and final outlets as well by Superlight logistics. This is the integration of Our services to 3PL to 4PL.
SL Main Distribution Center (48,000 sqft) locates in Yangon, East Dagon Tsp., and another sub-DC (14,000 sqft) locates in Downtown, Yangon with docking facility. In Mandalay, 14,000 sqft DC is in (……….Tsp.) and the last DC of 14,000 sqft is at Mawlamyine Industrial Zone. So, our three main DCs and a sub-DC are centralized in Yangon, Mandalay and Mawlamyine and are not only ready to render our customers’ supply chain processes but fixed their whole distribution network areas.
What We Can Do
At Super Light Logistics, we assist our technology industry partners to thrive in the market through our top of the line supply chain management systems, specially designed to help our clients stay competitive by balancing cost efficiency, flexibility, speed and innovative product launches.
Food and Beverages
If you have even no experience in export/import business or no company’s registration, Super Light Logistics will offer the following very first requirements for that. They are-
• Basically, to either export or import goods from Myanmar, a company must register itself with the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA) up to five years.
• Once registered with the DICA, a company must then register themselves with Myanmar’s Department of Trade (under the Ministry of Commerce).
• Registrations with the Department of Trade are limited to three year periods and cost Kyat 50,000 (US$36.50) per year.
• All exporters and importers are also required to join the Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI).
Yes, don’t worry, Super Light will do all these basic steps on behalf of our clients.
1. Import license (Original)
2. Invoice & Packing list (Original)
3. Sale contract (Original)
4. Company registration set (Original)
5. UMFCCI member card (Copy)
6. Export/Import license (Copy)
7. Shipping documents set (Original)
To import goods into Myanmar, a company must provide an import declaration form called CUSDEC—1 Import Declaration Form as well as the CUSDEC—4 Customs Valuation Form. Importers require these additional documents:
• Import License; (Original)
• Invoice; (Original)
• Bill of lading, air consignment note, or truck note; (Original)
• Cargo release order; (Original)
• Terminal handling report; (Original)
• Packing list; (Original)
• Technical standard and health certificate (when required) and;
• Recommendation from concerned ministry (when required).The importer must present these documents to customs officials when imported goods arrive in Myanmar.
To export goods from Myanmar, a company must provide an export declaration form called CUSDEC—2 as well as the CUSDEC—4 Customs Valuation Form. Exporters require these additional documents: Export license; (Original)
• Invoice; (Original)
• Bill of lading; (Original)
• Packing list; (Original)
• Sales contract; (Original)
• Shipping instructions; (Original)
• Letter of credit or general Remittance or Exemption Certificate; (Original)
• Sample of goods;
• Fumigation certificate (when required);
• Phytosanitary certificate (when required)
• Recommendation from concerned ministry (when required).
The exporter must present these documents to customs officials before exported goods leave Myanmar.
Firstly, Super Light will checks that the required documents are completed.
• If Yes, we give the fastest shipment as we can to meet the need of our Clients.
• Or in other condition, we help you to accomplish your documentation processes with quick access and care your cargo not to delay to the final destination.
Yes, we do. Even if in natural disastrous Condition, Super Light Logistics offers 100 % damage guarantee to all of our responsible products when no one else could give within Myanmar.
Super Light provides both manual data sharing system (Via by Ph., Email, etc.) and automatic data sharing system (GPS, ERP system, etc.) by heading to zero gap in every operation steps.
Yes, we provide services on any type of cargo sizes & capacities because we are looking for long term relationship and our customer satisfaction is our 1st priority.
Surely, we give. Our services start for consulting to your final destination.
So pick a phone and make a call to SL Hotline to start a business with us or more detail information you would like to know.