Make a call to SL Hotline to start a business with us or more detail information you would like to know.
All the movement of goods & products on our planet are carried out only by transportation. For a shipment of goods from one place to another, we all basically use Land Transport (Truck & Train), Water Transport (Vessels & Ships) and Air Transport (Planes) all over the world. For Myanmar, here is Super Light Logistics who can effectively help you in your all transport scopes. Our Transportation services is just designed to fulfill the needs of our local domestics’ trends.
Whatever the used of transit (Sea, Air or Border) & no matter on the original of the country (Asia or Europe), over (100) of Super Light own vehicles with various sizes (10’, 12’, 14’, 20’, 22′, 24′, 40′) and different capacities are running up & down from three main hub cities of Yangon, Mandalay & Myawaddy to all of our customer final destinations all round Myanmar on the desired deadlines.
Since Super Light was just emerged from experienced professionals knowing the difficulties and requirements of our local logistics sector with so many years, our transportation services are seen the tailor made solution for our local businessmen.
What We Can Do
At Super Light Logistics, we assist our technology industry partners to thrive in the market through our top of the line supply chain management systems, specially designed to help our clients stay competitive by balancing cost efficiency, flexibility, speed and innovative product launches.
Food and Beverages
If you have even no experience in export/import business or no company’s registration, Super Light Logistics will offer the following very first requirements for that. They are-
• Basically, to either export or import goods from Myanmar, a company must register itself with the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA) up to five years.
• Once registered with the DICA, a company must then register themselves with Myanmar’s Department of Trade (under the Ministry of Commerce).
• Registrations with the Department of Trade are limited to three year periods and cost Kyat 50,000 (US$36.50) per year.
• All exporters and importers are also required to join the Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI).
Yes, don’t worry, Super Light will do all these basic steps on behalf of our clients.
1. Import license (Original)
2. Invoice & Packing list (Original)
3. Sale contract (Original)
4. Company registration set (Original)
5. UMFCCI member card (Copy)
6. Export/Import license (Copy)
7. Shipping documents set (Original)
To import goods into Myanmar, a company must provide an import declaration form called CUSDEC—1 Import Declaration Form as well as the CUSDEC—4 Customs Valuation Form. Importers require these additional documents:
• Import License; (Original)
• Invoice; (Original)
• Bill of lading, air consignment note, or truck note; (Original)
• Cargo release order; (Original)
• Terminal handling report; (Original)
• Packing list; (Original)
• Technical standard and health certificate (when required) and;
• Recommendation from concerned ministry (when required).The importer must present these documents to customs officials when imported goods arrive in Myanmar.
To export goods from Myanmar, a company must provide an export declaration form called CUSDEC—2 as well as the CUSDEC—4 Customs Valuation Form. Exporters require these additional documents: Export license; (Original)
• Invoice; (Original)
• Bill of lading; (Original)
• Packing list; (Original)
• Sales contract; (Original)
• Shipping instructions; (Original)
• Letter of credit or general Remittance or Exemption Certificate; (Original)
• Sample of goods;
• Fumigation certificate (when required);
• Phytosanitary certificate (when required)
• Recommendation from concerned ministry (when required).
The exporter must present these documents to customs officials before exported goods leave Myanmar.
Firstly, Super Light will checks that the required documents are completed.
• If Yes, we give the fastest shipment as we can to meet the need of our Clients.
• Or in other condition, we help you to accomplish your documentation processes with quick access and care your cargo not to delay to the final destination.
Yes, we do. Even if in natural disastrous Condition, Super Light Logistics offers 100 % damage guarantee to all of our responsible products when no one else could give within Myanmar.
Super Light provides both manual data sharing system (Via by Ph., Email, etc.) and automatic data sharing system (GPS, ERP system, etc.) by heading to zero gap in every operation steps.
Yes, we provide services on any type of cargo sizes & capacities because we are looking for long term relationship and our customer satisfaction is our 1st priority.
Surely, we give. Our services start for consulting to your final destination.
So pick a phone and make a call to SL Hotline to start a business with us or more detail information you would like to know.